Scripture to Read
Genesis 2-3, 1 Peter 3:1-2 & 4, Proverbs 31, James 5:16, Ephesians 6:18, Ephesians 5:33, Proverbs 5:18, 12:4, 13:3, 19:13, 21:9, Psalm 62:5, Ecclesiastes 9:9, Titus 2:4
Questions for Reflection
- What was your biggest take away from this episode?
- What steps can you take today, right now, to love your husband better?
- What Biblical truth can you hold onto as you trust God to walk with you through this process?
- What activities can you and your hubby do together?
- Why do you want to be a better wife? How can this benefit others?
Memorize & Meditate
Write out 1 Peter 3:1-2, 4.
Meditate on this Truth.
Memorize this Scripture, let it renew your mind and change your heart.
I trust in God to make my husband holy, I will be a woman who reverently and worshipfully lives as an example. I will be a wife who honors my husband and lives with a gentle and quiet spirit.
Thank you for my husband. Thank you for the precious, wonderful gift of marriage. You have shown me your love through the union you joined together. Help me be the wife that my husband needs. Help me love him well, showing him the love of Jesus. Fill me with You more and more so that I can serve my family well, being a light that shines for you. I love you Jesus.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.